You should check your withholding on your check to make sure you're having the correct amount of taxes withheld and the payroll company is doing their job correctly. This will help identify any irregularities that may cause you to owe tax at the end of the year or from having too much taken out for no reason. Once you've had the check, you can adjust your withholding through a W-4 form that you can submit to your human resources department or manager.

If you'd like your FREE withholding check please fill out the form to get started.

You'll need your most current paystub to fill out the information request. Once it's been received we will run the numbers for your and send you an email response with suggestions. If you have any questions along the way just shoot us an email or give us a call at 502.276.4078.